Couldda gone better. Couldda gone a fuck ton worse. I know there's gonna be some fall out from this all. Ya don't take shit from the Triad without them knownin. I'm sure I'm now at the top of their list. But whatever. Ain't like people haven't tried ta kill me before. I'm still here.
I got someone who wants ta see you an Masa. We'll be landin at ______________(insert random out of the way airport here)shortly. He's been through a lot of shit an he's gonna need time. But yer a shrink so I think it'll be fine, eventually.
I got someone who wants ta see you an Masa. We'll be landin at ______________(insert random out of the way airport here)shortly. He's been through a lot of shit an he's gonna need time. But yer a shrink so I think it'll be fine, eventually.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-21 10:51 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 12:40 am (UTC)Prolly not. I'm on everyone's shit list. This is just a new one.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 01:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 01:52 am (UTC)This time, it was.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 01:56 am (UTC)Just give em hell if they come after you.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:01 am (UTC)I plan on it. It's probably going to be a war over this. So if ya come down to the slums, be careful.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:22 am (UTC)Somethin like that. Just keep yer head down, Red.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:28 am (UTC)The fun is not gettin shot in the face in a gang war. I know yer a fighter like me, but not even you can dodge a bullet.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-22 02:29 am (UTC)Re; 1
Date: 2014-09-25 11:17 pm (UTC)Hallo)that's great http://sem.zust.edu.cn/phpmyadmin/yymdy.php?sale=evcht&discount=1c803c87p
re(3); 9
Date: 2014-09-25 11:08 pm (UTC)Greetings!my uncle is recommended buy http://www.pascale-guillet-architecte.com/libraries/joomla/cache/rtufo.php?sale=rdcno&discount=1tj21emml
Screened to Akutsu
Date: 2014-08-22 01:49 am (UTC)Re: Screened to Akutsu
Date: 2014-08-22 01:51 am (UTC)The kid's a good kid. I can tell. So do yer best so he don't come someone like me.
Re: Screened to Akutsu
Date: 2014-08-22 01:54 am (UTC)Re: Hi 36
Date: 2014-09-25 11:11 pm (UTC)Hola.it's not bad http://www.pascale-guillet-architecte.com/libraries/joomla/cache/rtufo.php?sale=ohjngdi&discount=k132
no subject
Date: 2014-08-25 08:37 am (UTC)[private]
Kubota told me how things went down. If you need anything, you know where to find me.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-27 04:59 am (UTC)Only fifth. Well fuck. An here I finally thought I was number one at somethin. Just goes ta show ya...
[screened] Yeah. Thanks. And I do owe you. You get one favor from me. Doesn't matter what it is, name it and it'll be done.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-27 09:47 am (UTC)[ooc: Atobe appreciates the favor and will not waste it on something petty...like revenge on his ex. But it tempted him for a moment!]
no subject
Date: 2014-08-31 03:22 am (UTC)Yeah. Well, we all gotta be good at somethin.
[ooc: Inner KabaBear is proud of you, Atobe~]